GET READY TO ROCK!
We have two questions for you!
- Do you have YouTube channel where you post videos about things you make in your workshop?
- Do you want to participate in the Spring 2018 collaboration? We’re doing ’90s rock this year!
If you answered YES to both questions… read on!
Your task: Recreate an album (approximately 12″x12″) that was released in the ’90’s using any material.
- Sign up to participate. Right away promote the fact that you’re participating. Promote other participants too (if known). Deadline is February 28.
- March 13, 14, or 15 – Publish your Promo Video to your channel. (use logo/branding properly)
- A big part of this collab is promoting OTHER makers… so, mention at least 6 other makers in your promo. High-resolution channel logos of participants will be provided to you.
- Continue to promote yourself and other participant’s channels/projects on social media.
- March 20 – Publish your Build Video (use logo/branding properly)
- Choose a give-a-way winner no later than April 4 (it must be easy to be a contestant)
Want to do more? Examples: Go crazy with self-promotion, work with some/all participates to coordinate promotion efforts, expand your give-a-way to include more items… go nuts!