Project: Recreate an album (approximately 12’x12′) that was released in the ’60s or 70’s using any material. (use logo/branding properly throughout this effort)
- Understand what we’re doing and what is expected of you. Start here.
- Decide which album you’ll recreate (Don’t pick a duplicate album, check the spreadsheet)
- Sign-up before Wed, Feb 8
- March 10 – Deliver your (Image) Channel icon or other promotion art (Send a notification email to: info@MakersRock.com)
- IMPORTANT: If you miss this deadline, you won’t be able to participate
- IMPORTANT: Delivery of the Short Clip commits you to publishing both the Promo and the Build video. No turning back!
- March 17, 18, or 19 – Publish your Promo Video to your channel. (use logo/branding properly)
- March 17 – Begin promoting your video and the Makers Rock brand (optional but recommended)
- Promote your project and/or other participant’s channels/projects on social media
- March 24 – Publish your Build Video (use logo/branding properly)
- Choose a give-a-way winner no later than April 7 (it must be easy to be a contestant)
Want to do more? Examples: Go crazy with self-promotion, work with some/all participates to coordinate promotion efforts, expand your give-a-way to include more items… go nuts!