GET READY TO ROCK!
We have three questions for you!
- Do you have YouTube channel where you post videos about things you make in your workshop?
- Do you have a personal Facebook profile? (We coordinate our efforts through a private Facebook group.) Send a friend request to Facebook group admin: /matthaas.
- Do you want to participate in the Spring 2020 collaboration?
If you answered YES to all three questions… read on!
Your task: Recreate a Rock and Roll album from any decade (approximately 12″x12″) using any material… then, give it away. Promote other participants too!
- Sign up to participate. Don’t pick a duplicate album… check the “who’s making what list” before you begin the sign-up process.
- March 3, 4, or 5 – Publish your Promo Video to your channel. (Use the Makers Rock logo properly)
- A big part of this collab is promoting OTHER makers… so, mention at least 6 other makers in your promo. High-resolution channel logos of participants will be provided to you.
- March 10 – Publish your Build Video (use logo/branding properly)
- Choose a give-a-way winner no later than April 4 (it must be easy to be a contestant)
Want to do more? Examples: Go crazy with self-promotion, work with some/all participates to coordinate promotion efforts, expand your give-a-way to include more items… go nuts!